One benefit of blogging is that the constant publishing schedule has forced me to become a better writer. The pressure of creating 3 posts per week and getting my point across in around 600 words or less forces you to improve as a writer or lose readers. Another activity that has helped my writing is by reading other blogs. This exercise not only introduces me to new topics and content but also exposes me to different writing styles. Below are listed 9 blogs that I enjoy reading for their helpful content but also for their writing style.
- The Content Marketing Blog – Written by Joe Pulizzi to look at the trends in content marketing.
- Top Rank Online Marketing Blog – Written by Lee Odden and Susan Misukanis to helps companies increase sales, brand visibility online, and develop better customer enagagement.
- Social Media Examiner – Online magazine created and edited by Michael Stelzner designed to help businesses discover how to best use social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to find leads, increase sales, and generate more brand awareness.
- Convince and Convert – Written by Jay Baer to help build integrated social and content programs.
- Beth’s Blog – Written by Beth Kanter to discuss how networked non-profits are using social media to power change.
- Inbound Internet Marketing Blog – Written by the team at Hubspot to discuss SEO, blogging, social media, landing pages, lead generation, and analytics.
- Conversation Agent – Written by Valeria Maltoni to connect ideas and people – how talk can change our lives.
- Brand & Capture – A blog from Kuno Creative to help you build your brand and capture leads.
- Social Triggers – Written by Derek Halpern to help you learn how psychology helps you get traffic and sales.
Above are 9 blogs I read on a daily basis and now I would like your input for #10. Let me know the blog you would add to make #10. Post your suggestion in the comments section below or on the SchneiderB.com Facebook Fan Page.