- Evernote – The center of my digital life. I use this to store and organize information.
- Mailchimp – My email marketing application of choice.
- Unbounce – Very easy to use landing page creator.
- WordPress – Open-source blog platform. I use this for SchneiderB.com.
- Thesis Theme – SEO friendly theme I use at SchneiderB.com.
- Hootsuite – Twitter client of choice.
- Northsocial – Powerfully simple Facebook applications. I use these at our school’s Facebook Page.
- Google Voice – Awesome Voice Over IP (VOIP) application with many features.
- Topify – Powerful twitter email notifications.
- edSocialMedia – Discussing the role of social media in education. (Disclosure: I’m a contributing blogger for edSocialMedia.)
- Social Media Today – Social media news, strategy, tools, and techniques.
- Inbound Marketing Blog – SEO, Blogging, Social Media, Landing Pages, Lead Generation and Analytics
- Chris Brogan – Best selling author, blogger, and Trust Agent.
- SocialMouths – Social media strategies for everyone.
People on Twitter
- Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust
- Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs
- Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead: What Every Business Can Learn from the Most Iconic Band in History
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant
- Lead Generation for the Complex Sale: Boost the Quality and Quantity of Leads to Increase Your ROI
- Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking, Revised Edition
I highly encourage you to take the time and check out these fantastic tools, blogs, hardware, people on Twitter, and books. I recommend them all! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and thank you for reading SchneiderB.com. Let me know what you are thankful for by posting in the comments below.