Thank you for your interest in guest posting at SchneiderB.com. If you’ve never blogged before, or never guest posted before, here is your opportunity.
- Your guest blog post must be original content – written by you and published only at SchneiderB.com.
- Your guest blog post must not be full of links to your blog and/or affiliate links. I do allow a few links back to your blog however.
- I do reserve to right to edit your post for grammatical purposes. I will not change the content of your post.
- Content should be related to social media, technology, branding, or inbound marketing, especially as it relates to schools or non-profits.
- You should either be employed at a school or non-profit or work in an industry that works closely with schools or non-profit.
- If you have any questions about content please don’t hesitate to contact me first to discuss your idea(s).
- Submit guest blog posts via email in Word or Rich Text Format as an attachment.
- Attach a few pictures for your post. (Please include image credits, where necessary.)
- Posts should 300-700 words.
- Be sure attached an author bio, author image or gravatar, and your Twitter ID.
- Comment replies to your post will be emailed to you.
- I will review your blog post as soon as possible and promise an answer if I’ve accepted the post to publish within 48 hours.
- At that time, I will also let you know when I will publish your post.
If you have any questions about this process please don’t hesitate to contact me:
Email: brendan [at] schneiderb [dot] com