I thought I’d share the Top 10 blog posts from 2012.
2. How To Start Using Twitter For Your School – An oldie but a goodie.
3. 10 Reasons Why I Hate Google Plus – A post from mid-2011 but proof that people are very interested in Google+. I now love Google+ and have become a G+ Evangelist.
5. 10 Blogs You Should Be Reading Now – A post from 2011 that is still appropriate today…I still read everyone of this blogs on a regular basis!
6. School Social Media Use – A Lesson In Digital Footprints – A wonderful post from guest blogger Susan Bearden. I hope you’ll give this a read.
7. 7 Reasons Why iLove Evernote – This post is from 2010 but still continues to earn a lot of interest. I still feel the same way about Evernote and since this post it actually has become an even more important part of my digital life.
Here’s to a great 2013 and many more blog posts.
What was your favorite post of mine during 2012? Let me know by posting it in the comments section below.