Welcome to my first interview on the Internet Marketing for Schools Podcast. In this episode we’ll talk about using Evernote for your school, using Evernote personally, and using Evernote professionally. My special guest is my Evernote expert, Bill Stites. Bill is the Director of Technology at Montclair Kimberley Academy in Montclair, NJ. He is also the blogger-in-chief at edSocialMedia.
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
- What Evernote is
- What are Notebooks, Stacked Notebooks, Notes, and Tags
- What are the different levels of Evernote
- How does Evernote compare to Google Docs
- Ways to use Evernote personally
- Ways to use Evernote professionally
- Ways to use Evernote for schools
- Ways faculty can use Evernote
- What devices support Evernote
- What is Evernote’s basic structure
- How you can send a tweet into Evernote
- Ways in which you can set up your Evernote account
- And much more…
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Montclair Kimberley Academy
- 1:1 Program
- Remember the Milk
- Evernote Market
- Evernote Web Clipper
- Evernote Penultimate
- Evernote Clearly
- Evernote Food
- Evernote Hello
- Adonit Jot Script Evernote Edition Fine Point Stylus for iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPhone
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Internet Marketing for Schools podcast, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe. And if you listen on Stitcher, please click here to rate and review this show.
If you are already an Evernote user what recommendations can you make to someone just get started with Evernote?