Welcome to the first episode of the Internet Marketing for Schools Podcast. Launching a podcast has been a goal of mine for over a year and I’m so excited that it’s here!
In this episode, I’ll answer the question I hear from readers most often – how I get things done.
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
- Why I decided to launch a podcast
- What type of podcasts episodes I plan on creating
- The 6 things that help me get things done including my time management system
- The online tools I personally use to help me get things done
- 2 books I recommend
- And much more…
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- It’s Your Ship: Management Techniques from the Best Damn Ship in the Navy (revised)
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Internet Marketing for Schools podcast, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe. And if you listen on Stitcher, please click here to rate and review this show.